1937 Riley 12/4 TT Special
A great opportunity to acquire a Riley project where most of the hard work has been completed.
The car will make a fast and purposeful Riley suitable for many events including circuit racing, classic rallying, sprints and hillclimbs.
In addition, there is enough cockpit space to enjoy touring and events. This Riley project consists of..
- Body tub, radiator, bonnet, undertray and bulkhead panels.
- Set of four wings
- Underslung chassis to TT specification and wheelbase
- Running 12/4 engine with good old pressure (video of running engine on request)
- Steering column with steering wheel
- Four speed, pre-selector gearbox
- Wheels and tyres
This car is powered by the 1500cc 12/4 engine mated to the pre-selector gearbox. Typically providing 50bhp, this engine, so beloved by VSCC racers, can have the power output increased by 30+bhp with straightforward and well proven upgrades. A video of the engine running is available upon request.
If needed, Ashridge Automobiles will provide seat squabs and backrest in superior leather in a colour of your choice together with a tonneau in black mohair for £2000.
Priced to sell a £29,500
Enquire About This Vehicle