This wonderful 6 cylinder ‘wide track’ saloon,one of very few surviving examples,was registered on the 31/03/31. The comprehensive history file indicates it was built in 1929 owing to the all fabric body,early engine and Mk 1 accoutrements although not registered until 1931. Letters from the Riley Club affirm this. The Stelvio was the first model to be fitted with the 6 cyl,14 hp engine which in highly modified form powered ERA`s to racing fame.
The original ash frame has been replaced owing to woodworm by Ron Laws,the work carried out replicating original patterns.Pictorial records come with the car.
In wonderful patinated condition with a superb interior and instrument panel she rides extremely well and is a delight to drive. The engine has been rebuilt by marque experts and is the L Type 6 cyl with single bronze bodied SU and Autovac fuel feed.
A super car for gentle touring, rallies, pub meets and cream teas!