Triumph TR6 1972, 150bhp with overdrive
Chassis number: CP757070
This lovely early example of the Triumph TR6 was registered on the 12th February 1972 and is therefore fitted with the more powerful version (150bhp) of the Triumph 2.5l Straight 6 engine mated to the 4 speed gearbox with overdrive.
This car has been completely body off restored over a 10 year period with bare metal respray and has been extensively upgraded to provide a driver’s sports car. It comes with a large invoice and history file to support the works carried out. Also included are books and upgrade manuals.
Included in the price is a steel hardtop in good condition though in blue paint and a set of restored or new engine components including block, head, crankshaft, camshaft, pistons, rods and bearings, clutch and desirable aluminium finned sump.
- A set of red Wolf race wheels
- Aluminium radiator
- Alfin rear brake drums
- Turbo grooved twin front brake discs with Green Stuff pads
- Rear telescopic shock absorbers
- Bosch fuel pump conversion
- Modern spin on oil filter
- 13 row oil cooler
- Oil feed kit
- Twin stainless steel exhaust system
- High torque starter motor
- Electronic ignition
- Front and rear wheel arch protectors
- Aluminium finned rocket box
- Mazda MX5 seats with dynamic seatbelts
- Original radio