Riley 12/4 Special
Continuing the build for a client who wishes to sell on completion.
This superb Riley Special is available now for a new custodian to complete to his or her specification with regards to colour, upholstery, driving position and instrumentation.
It is the intention to paint the car deep maroon with black chassis and ‘aged’ brown leather upholstery.
- Superbly built aluminium body, boat tailed with cycle wings. Well set back cockpit with longer, louvred bonnet to give more size and height for storage space and larger occupants!
- Aluminium fuel tank with 3 1/2″ filler
- Bulkhead compartment for bolts, battery and jack
- Fast 12/4 road engine with twin SU carbs and 4 branch exhaust system
- Checked and reconditioned preselect gearbox with choice of column of gearbox remote change
- Bulkhead cowl to take 5″ rev counter complemented by full array of instruments
- Underslung chassis a la TT Sprite with undertray
- 18″ spoked knock on wheels, powder coated satin black and shod with new Blockley 550 x 18 tyres
The finished car will be truly versatile. As well as hillclimbs and speed events it is also being built with touring and regularity events in mind and will be just the ticket for the Flying Scotsman or 1000 mile trial.
Please enquire as to spec and finished price
Enquire About This Vehicle